Sheesh - I hate to admit it, but I'm becoming an addict. ADDICT, I tell you. I'm getting addicted to all these social networks. First there was Facebook, which can be such a time-suck, doing all the cute applications, quizzes, posting your pics, and looking at all your friends' profiles. Not to mention all the time you spend searching for everyone from your long-lost childhood friend to your plumber!
Then when things couldn't get worse, Twitter came along. Talk about fun. Tossing out comments (or rants in my case) about your day, the news, your friend's day, etc., and keeping up on all your friends' activities as well. I'll be working along and then as soon as I hit a snag on some stupid server, I'm like...."well, let's see who's on Twitter, just til I can think of a solution..." and next thing I know, it's NOON and I haven't done a darn thing. Well, that's an exaggeration...but you know what I mean.
And just when I thought I couldn't get sucked into the 'net any further, I stumble upon....Da da da DAH.... TwitterMoms! A whole nest of Twittering moms out there! How cool is that, right? And they're from every walk of life, every demographic, new friends galore!
So, if you wonder why my eyes are bloodshot every day, and I don't speak more than 140 characters at a time, check out Twitter, TwitterMoms and Facebook, and join me (enable me) in my addiction!
No comments:
Post a Comment